Education and Training
- Second Level Master Degree in Environmental Law, University La Sapienza, thesis titled: “Agrovoltaico technology as a sustainable energy solution”.
- Enrollment in the trainee lawyer’s register at the Bar Association in Rome.
Master Degree in Law, University “Roma Tre”, thesis in Environmental Law titled: “Environmental certifications for the corporate ecological transition”.
Erasmus + Programme at Université Parix X – Paris (FR).
- Trainee lawyer at Legal Partner (LP AVVOCATI) – Environmental Law.
- Trainee lawyer at Ergon Legal – Tamietti, Bellachioma & Partners.
- Collaborative fellowship in the Teaching Secretariat of the University of Roma Tre.
Italian, French and English.